The fastest-growing counties in the country, according to the U.S. Census Bureau, are mostly in suburban areas outside of urban centers.
The census numbers govern the distribution of more than $400 billion in federal money each year.
Here are the 10 fastest-growing counties:
1. Kendall County, Ill. (Chicago), 92.1 percent
2. Pinal County, Ariz. (Phoenix), 89.7 percent
3. Rockwall County, Texas (Dallas), 88.9 percent
4. Flagler County, Fla. (Jacksonville), 83.9 percent
5. Loudon County, Va. (Washington, D.C.), 77.6 percent
6. Forsyth County, Ga. (Atlanta), 77.4 percent
7. Lincoln County, S.D. (Sioux Falls), 70.7 percent
8. Paulding County, Ga. (Atlanta), 67.4 percent
9. Williamson County, Texas (Austin), 64.3 percent
10. Douglas County, Colo. (Denver), 64 percent
Commercial Real Estate Financing & Search For Triple Net Lease Properties
If a Multifamily Apartment Complex is of interest to you then contact us, HERE. We can also assist you with your Commercial Real Estate Mortgage and Net Lease Funding to purchase a CVS, Walgreens, Target, Publix or other property.