France Publications and its InterFace Conference Group will bring together all of the leading players in the net lease, 1031 and sale leaseback markets for InterFace Net Lease, a national networking conference in New York City on September 23rd (cocktail reception to be held the night before on September 22nd). Organized by InterFace Vice President Rich Kelley, who has produced national net lease conference events for more than 10 years, InterFace Net Lease will focus on:
- What net lease lenders are active in the current debt market and how have the financing terms changed over the past year?
- Who are the most active equity investors and what strategies are they pursuing in this market?
- With new single tenant construction at a cyclical low, what will drive the supply pipeline in the first half of 2011?
- What is potential impact of carried interest legislation on net lease and 1031 investment markets?
- What is the current state of the 1031 market and when will it recover?
- What potential tax and accounting changes could impact on the sale leaseback market?
- As foreclosures accelerate, will zero cash flow 1031 exchanges become more prevalent?
- How will retailers’ ‘new urbanism’ impact net lease investment market?
If you are active in the net lease properties, 1031 and sale leaseback markets, there is somewhere you need to be on September 23rd — InterFace Net Lease!
Vice President, InterFace Conference Group